Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Must Haves: Week 4

This week is all about J.Crew's fall looks. I fell off the J.Crew band wagon for awhile but I love almost everything this fall! Here are few fun picks I think are worth trying on!

1. Embellished sweater vest - I love anything embellished, clearly.  What I really love about this sweater is that it's transitional through the seasons, and I can wear it in Florida :) I would put either a striped or a chambray button down under it. I'm obsessed with sweater vests, and my fashion prediction (remember ladies, you heard it here) is that sweater vests will be back! 



 2. The plaid shirt -- this stolen from the boys (or lumberjacks) top has a rep for being casual, but Jcrew shows us how to glam it up! (This leads me into #3...)




3. Leather tipped ANYTHING. I die over this pencil skirt. Enough said.


4. Jazzed up cas....yes, I know, I'm back to rhinestones. But what is better than making your fave sweatshirt fun?! I love the colors of the stones on this...


5. Sweaters with fun features. This copies some of the trends I highlighted in week 2 - baseball color blocking. However, what I love about this top are the zippers at the neck and sides. It makes this traditional frock a little more rock!


6. Tuxedo tee. This top is a statement piece with the white placket against this grey background. I love that it's great for work with a pair of ciggy pants, or maybe fun printed pants like this model!



That's all for now! See you next week :)
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS