Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekending: Catching up on New York Fashion Week Spring 2016

I didn't get a chance to watch my favorite presentations this year...nap, feeding and play time kind of got in the way. However, I was able to catch up on the replays on Fashion Week Online over the weekend! i loved seeing all the presentations.

Here is a glimpse of some amazing shows and looks from my favorite designers. I love to watch the more commercial designer shows because those are the ones from which I might actually purchase something. Watching Prada and Alexander McQueen is breathtaking - but I'm not about to drop that kind of cash. It's much less depressing to watch the shows with "accessible" fashion :) Enjoy!


Diane Von Furstenberg


Rebecca Taylor's Spring 2016 Look book


In true Rebecca Taylor style, she created a collection full of feminine frills, ruffles and floral prints. I can't wait to add some to my Rebecca Taylor collection!





                        

J.Crew 

They sort of beat stripes and gingham to death, but here are a few pieces I loved...



                          


Halston Heritage


Since Sarah Jessica Parker left Halston as creative director, I've wondered how the brand would change. Ever a fan, I've kept an eye on the new director, Maria Mazelis. I'm not overly in love with this line (I t hink it gets repetitive) but there are some real showstoppers and gorgeous pieces. Inspired by Havana, Cuba the flowy gowns and jumpsuits make me want to hop a plane to the Island. Or maybe just back to South Florida.


 Milly

I ADORE Milly. And I love the structure of this collection. It isn't her traditional girly look, but it still so effortless and cool. Can't wait to see what makes it into stores this spring!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS