Monday, March 28, 2016

I'm India Mood for PINK

I've worn the same shade of lipstick since high school. Seriously. Clinique Surprise. I'm picky. I've got small lips and small teeth and most colors just look ridiculous on me. I went to the makeup counter last week to find a new shade and failed miserably. I probably tried 20 colors. I thought I was destined to live a life with an *un*Surprising lip color. And then, I got my Clinique free gift. Typically, I toss the lip color. The gloss, the stick, all of them are terrible.

I thought this gift would be no different. But instead, Clinique stepped it up and threw in a trendy hot pink shade. It looked like fun, but surely it would make me look like a drag queen. Surely.

Much to my surprise (ha, pun intended) I kinda liked it. I even took a selfie (i never do this. I'm TERRIBLE at selfies.)

So today, I ventured out to have lunch with a friend when I realized, my fun new lip color totally matched my nails. I can't quite put my finger on why, but this realization has completely made my day. In fact, I encourage you to give it a whirl too. If you can't justify actually buying hot pink lipstick, go buy some lotion from Clinique at Macys and get a free one. You won't be disappointed.


Nail Polish - I'm India Mood for Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS