Friday, March 25, 2016

Five on Friday

Happy Good Friday, everyone! Hope you're all gearing up for Easter and enjoying this gorgeous weather. I'm linking up with April, Christina, and Natasha today to bring you my Five on Friday (finally getting back into the swing of things...)


one
Horchow Monogrammed Towels

I think Horchow has some of THE best monogrammed towels. It is only $3 to add the monogram, and they have some gorgeous options!  I recently purchased some for my guest bath, and I adore them!  I chose the brand of towel I liked and then chose the round monogram style



Don't want a full monogram? I love these single initial towels.



two
Boden outfits 

My mother in law purchased these two outfits for Beckett for Easter. They are absolutely adorable! I love rolled pants for children because you can roll them up when too long...and when they are too short. I feel like Beckett will wear these pants all summer long, and into the fall!












three
patio furniture

Back in February we took advantage of a 10% off coupon to Wayfair and bought some patio furniture. I'm not sure it's quite the discount Wayfair had in mind, but it was nice to see such a huge chunk of change come off the bottom line! We took a chance and purchased a 7 piece set and hoped it would be worth it. It was! This week we got RST Brands 7 piece Astoria collection. It's aluminun (so its protected against rust) with a powder coated finish to look like wrought iron. It came with all the cushions AND 6 (yes, 6) throw pillows! The fabric is sunbrella, so its heavy duty and resistant to wear and weather. I love the bright blue color, and so glad our big patio is now functional living space!

Before:


After:

Now we just need a few accessories and some more potted plants. We ordered outdoor speakers today...almost ready for Beckett's first birthday party!

four
smash cake session

Yesterday we had a mini smash cake session with Dear Lissie Photography and today we'll finish up with his one year photos. Can't wait to see the final results!

five
Restoration Hardware Bunny Rocker

I've been DYING to get some sort of a rocker for Beckett's nursery...however, they are expensive. And Beckett is too small to enjoy it (but I think it looks SO cute in his room!). Well I got lucky, one of my friends from college randomly sent this rocker to Beck for his first birthday! How she knew that I wanted one, I have no idea, but I'm so excited!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS