Friday, July 13, 2012

Fall Ankle Boots

Fall Ankle Boots






Tory Burch leather boots / belle by Sigerson Morrison wedge booties / Giorgio Armani peep toe shoes / Dolce Vita western booties




So above you'll see some of my favorite boots for this fall. I own the black wedge Tory Burch boots and I am OBSESSED with them.  So one of my pet peeves about the winter/fall is finding that shoe that is comfortable, warm, and an "everyday" kind of shoe. In the summer i can LIVE in my flat comfy sandals, but in the winter, not so much. And lets face it, a pump is fine for a night out, but not for an afternoon. So, I have a couple options here for shoes that go from day to night (exception being hte top left, unless you work in a casual place). The wedge makes these boots much more 'wearable' and the lace up feature is fantastic at creating hte perfect fit. I didn't have a lot of friends jump on the lace up trend with me last winter, but let me tell you -- its amazing. Seriously, think about all those shoes you have that rub you the wrong way because they are a little too wide? Or maybe just a little off in the fit? The lace up allows you to have a perfect fit and adds a measure of stability. My favorite pair of Sigerson Morrison lace up boots are no longer online so I couldn't put them on here, but the above ones are rather close. They have more laces, but I think that may make them even more comfy.  I'm trying hard to get into the comfy work boot look (top left) and this year, I'm going to make the purchase. Now that I'm living in a climate that actually gets snow, I figure they will probably be worth their weight in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS