Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Style

I finally jumped on the chambray trend (again). I had a fantastic denim blouse from high school, but assu,Ed the trend was short lived, and donated it. Tragic mistake. Today I got a new on in the mail from Old Navy - and I'm OBSESSED. Most Stores and brands have been charging nearly $60 and I scored this one for a mere $20. The material is less denim like, which I think makes it way more versatile. It matches so many pairs of my printed shorts, I might be wearing several days a week. Here are a few ways you can incorporate chambray into your wardrobe!


Blank Denim flowered shorts, Hautelook, $25


 Michael Kors sandals, $40; Gap neon tie dye shorts $17 on sale


Various j. Crew denim skirts - coral colored and destroyed White

Jcrew factory shorts $34


Belted with Jcrew Belt paired with knit chevron maxi skirt from Victorias Secret

Paired with coral wool hacking blazer, white 7 For All Mankind jeans

Hope this inspires you to play with chambray in your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS