Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Must Haves: Week Two

This week, my must have is anything be-dazzled! True, I'm a girly girl at heart and you could put a rhinestone or a ruffle on just about anything and I'd be obsessed. I've been eyeing a few pieces this year and I finally committed to two sweaters today that are trendy, but still classic. 

This sweater from J. Crew features the oh-so-now oxblood color with navy with multicolored stones that really make it pop. You can wear it alone (which I probably will in Florida!) or can be layered with a white or chambray button down. I love finding pieces that will work both here and when we travel north in the winter!

Second up, we have a similar style "baseball" color blocked sweater:



The best part about this sweater is its removable collar. The jeweled collar is attached by buttons, so it provides great versatility and makes for easy cleaning. Im still on the hunt for the perfect distressed jeans, but when i find them i will put them with this! it would also look great with some great fitted oxblood or Navy pants, or a pencil skirt. There are tons of options for this top, which is why i love it!

Here are some other options that follow this trend....

Victoria's Secret, Supermodel Essential 


Not jewels, but sequins...Victorias Secret
I love this to from JCrew...the color I want sold out, and I'm debating if a I want a hand wash $50 tee!




Perfect for South Florida! Victoria's Secret Rhinestone collar top

That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS