Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekending: Spring Arrivals

No, this is not a post about my big spring arrival...but about all of those glorious items hitting stores for Spring 2015!


While most women 4 weeks out from giving birth are busy nesting and preparing for their impending bundle of joy, I was couch surfing this past weekend -- dreaming of days when I can have fun with fashion again, and not cringe when I pass a mirror. That's right, I spent the weekend window - er,- screen shopping. Plus, I thought I'd do all of you non-mommy readers a favor, and give you a post you can actually read and enjoy in the now - because if I'm starting to get tired of Mommy posts, you've got to be dying.

Side Note: I'd really appreciate it if all of this didn't sell out prior to my April 7th delivery date...so please wait approximately 5-7 weeks before buying all of these items and breaking my heart. #agirlcanhope #countdowntoskinny #itsallgonnabegone


{1}Tassel Slide - I love ANYTHING with a tassel. I can't help but obsess.



{2} The Dropped Waist - Perhaps its just a nostalgia thing but I love it. Last summer (see here) I bought several items with a dropped waist, and I'm not stopping now.





{3} Lace Appliques (Have you noticed this super feminine kick I'm on?? #relivingmychildhood)



AND While we're at it, why not add a ruffle?




{4} Shirt and Short Sets - I adore matching sets especially when there is a crop top involved...I passed on a set last year, buying only the top and I've regretted it ever since. I don't plan on letting that happen again...




{5} Floral Everything - Can't stop, won't stop. I became obsessed with this trend last year, and oddly enough, didn't really buy any of it. This year, I won't let that happen.



So, I never bought the Ted Baker pumps I was dying over last year (I swear sometimes Blogging is just a reminder of all of my dumb decisions) and this year I can't find anything remotely as cute. I know KC is a complete and utter moron with unvaccinated children, and I try hard not to support her...but...I love these floral Copertina style pumps. They are so freaking comfortable. The b*tch wins.



{6} Crop Tops - Are they appropriate post baby? Oh wait, I don't care. #stillrockingthem 




so maybe this one wouldn't translate into real life as well..but this is one of those moments where you should fully embrace the ASOS Free Shipping/Return Policy, and take a chance. #myhusbandwouldhatethis



and one more because I can't stop....

c'mon ladies, with a high waisted skirt ANYONE can rock this even if you're scared of the midriff.
#peerpressure #i'mgoingtomakethisathing





2 comments:

  1. Love your finds!! Swooning over those floral pumps, even if they are reality-tv-star inspired, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the short and top combo! This post gave me some serious shopping fever!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS