Friday, March 6, 2015

Finally Friday!

{ONE}

The countdown is on. 

It's getting close, y'all. This week I hit the 35 week mark. That means 5 more weeks until we are a family of three - I can't even fathom!


They say dogs know you're pregnant. I'm pretty sure Reagan is completely clueless.

{TWO}

Amazon Prime

This week my sister in law activated our Christmas gift - Amazon Prime. I am SO excited, not just for the instant streaming, kindle ebooks, but also...Amazon Mom. For those of you who aren't aware - if you sign up for an Amazon Prime account, you will also get a subscription for Amazon Mom. What's so great about Amazon Mom, you might ask? Well, lemme tell you. 20% off diapers, 15% completion discount on registry items...and oh yeah - free two day shipping. I mean, who's got time to drive to the store to get diapers when you've got a newborn? Not this chick. #UPSismyBFF 

{THREE}

Gorgeous Spring Weather

It's back to normal warm temperatures down here in South Florida. Last weekend we ventured out to the beach, and most evenings enjoy walks or jaunts at the dog park. #WhoNeedsSnow
 Gorgeous blue waters

Town of Palm Beach beach park


{FOUR}
Dinner at PB Catch with my Father in Law!

This week we had a pleasant surprise when my father in law came into Palm Beach for business! We took him to our new favorite place, PB Catch. Everything was just as fantastic as it was last time and it was so great to get to see family! 



{FIVE}

Last week my office threw me a shower over lunch, and it was so sweet! I have only been working here for a little over a year and a half, so I thought it was incredibly generous and thoughtful that so many people came to celebrate Stephen, me, and Beckett!


Diaper Cake
Real Cake.




A little doctor humor...such a cute gift!

Join up with:

 Darci, NatashaChristina, and April for Five on Friday!



OR

September Farm for Oh, Hey Friday!


OR

Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!





7 comments:

  1. those are the cutest shower goodies! so much fun!! happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What an adorable diaper cake! I live in Sarasota and I am so happy the rain has gone away and we can go to the beach! Our pups live for the sand haha! Have an amazing weekend!
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what an exciting time. I am sure the doggie will be an awesome brother. And how adorable is the doctor onesie. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of you and your pup is so sweet! Yay for only 5 weeks to go! I'm right there with you about Amazon Prime and Amazon Mom, diapers delivered to your door, yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from oh hey, friday!

    I live in central Indiana, so your photos of the beach may have just sent me over the edge. GORGEOUS! We got 9 inches of snow last weekend. Send some of those warm temperatures up this way, will ya?

    Enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy! Before you know it, your sweet little one will be here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to be in those Florida waves right now - and that onesie - sooo adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those five weeks are going to fly! So excting! Love that your bump provides a pillow for your sweet pup :) Your dress for dinner in Palm Beach is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS