Friday, September 18, 2015

Five on Friday

It's been a crazy week at our house - glad it's finally Friday! My husband started his new job in Greenville, I finally got back to a workout routine, and started making some progress on getting this house decorated! It's amazing I managed to crank out a few blog posts :) So, Five on Friday, here we go!

{1.} Coconut La Croix

This is BY FAR my favorite La Croix flavor. It reminds me of summer, Florida, warm weather, and pina coladas. I can't get enough of it. And the best part? My husband HATES it. #allmine

{2.} Slathering Sauce

I sampled Slathering Sauce at Costco, and of course I bought it. (They get me every time...) Created by a Chef in Charleston, this sauce is a mix of sweet and spicy and goes on almost anything. Its like a jazzed up barbecue sauce mixed with a tomato type sauce. At Costco, they put it on meatballs and I thought it was a great football appetizer that would be SUPER easy, and SUPER fast. Last week I was in a pinch to make a fast dinner and used it to liven up some sauteed chicken breasts. Either way, it's a win - try it out!


{3.} Donald Trump's Behavior during the Debate

As I watched this on Wednesday night I repeatedly was shocked by The Donald's behavior. It was like he was trying to be funny....but he was being serious....


Trump Acts Like An Immature Baby
How to act like an immature baby, by Donald Trump.
Posted by The Huffington Post on Thursday, September 17, 2015



{4} Garden and Gun's "Good Dog" Contest

This week I entered my sweet girl, Reagan, into the Garden and Gun Good Dog contest. I love Garden and Gun, (if you've never read it, try a copy, you won't be disappointed) and especially their "Good Dog" columns each issue.  I rescued Reagan from the Greenville Humane Society 5 years ago, and she has been a faithful and loving companion ever since!  I would so appreciate your taking the time to vote for this happy go lucky hound dog! :)


{5} Miss Adventure Episode 3

I love Anna Kendrick, and I love Kate Spade. These videos ares so cute and I love watching them everytime they come out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS