Friday, January 15, 2016

Five on Friday

{ONE}


Nursery Shelving

Last week I posted about a shelving unit I was considering for my son's nursery. In true Mallory fashion, I've completely changed my mind and ordered something else this week. I found this on Wayfair and I can't wait for my husband to put it together! It reminded me of some of the PB kids shelves, but much cheaper (let's hope it doesn't look cheap...)

Both of these shelves are at Pottery Barn Kids for somewhere around $250-$300


The one that I bought, looks kind of like those two (above) shelves had a baby, and put it on sale.



{TWO}


Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer at the Golden Globes. 

I really am NOT a fan of Amy Schumer, she's so crude. BUT, she was pretty funny in this clip.



Hey, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer. Do you two need a third wheel?
Posted by The Huffington Post on Sunday, January 10, 2016

{THREE}


My current feelings on this election:

Except, can we add Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz to this sign? #scaredof2017

{FOUR}


Moving to a new car seat.

It's official, we are stsarting to phase the infant car seat out. (the first question my husband asked when he saw the new carseat was, "How are we supposed to carry him around in that?!)

The days of being able to lug him around and sit him on the floor of whatever store or restaurant we were in are over. However, how that he's broken the 20 lb mark, those days were becoming quite a struggle.

We went with the Chicco NextFit - this was ranked as the #1 car seat by Consumer Reports this past summer. We love our Chicco Keyfit 30, so it was natural to stay with the brand.


(20% off coupons at BuyBuy Baby works on these!)

{FIVE}


We've got a mover on our hands.

My little boy is not quite crawling, but is somehow able to move all over the place these days. I've seen a step or two on all fours, but he isn't full blown yet. I'm preparing myself for the moment he starts opening up all of our built in cabinets and emptying them. But it will be ok...we'll spend a few months of mayhem teaching him not to empty every cabinet that he can open, and then hopefully the novelty will wear off. I'll let you know how that works out. :)

Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. great post mallory! so glad i came across your blog! hope you'll stop by mine as well! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS