Friday, January 8, 2016

Five on Friday

 {ONE}
Victoria's Secret gave away pants yesterday.

With the purchase of a sports bra (starting at $34) Victoria's Secret was giving away free Knockout Pants. These are my favorite pants. This might have been the best sale. Ever.




{TWO}
New Trailer for Fuller House on Netflix


I'm so excited!



{THREE}
This insanely awkward moment on American Idol 

(the awkward moment when you blame your husband for your not getting through to Hollywood... see 6:30 on video)




{FOUR}
Kiehl's Skincare gift set 


I saw this set at Christmas - but my husband said it wasn't 'appropriate for a husband to buy his wife wrinkle cream for Christmas'. While he's probably right, I still really wanted it -- so after Christmas, I bought it for myself. It arrived this week and I'm anxious to try it. I've always wanted to be one of those people that took special care of her skin, but I must admit I've always been lucky to remember to wash my face at night. I'm finally entering the age where this no longer is cutting it. SO, I'll be trying out Kiehl's eye and wrinkle creams and will report back the results!

{FIVE}
Weekend in Charlotte


This weekend we are going to Charlotte for my nephew's first birthday party! I'm excited to visit with everyone, and I can't wait for Rivers to open our gift to him -- pretty appropriate for his construction themed party. :)








2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I was so nervous for that couple and then she blamed him for not making - not cool at all!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS