Friday, May 20, 2016

Five On Friday - Five Handbag Dupes





So perhaps I'm behind. 

There is no perhaps here, I'm behind.


Sole Society. 

I've seen it at Nordstrom, bought 1 pair of shoes that promptly broke, returned and never thought about them again. But then, I wandered on to their website. I started looking at their bags and realized how many cute designer knockoffs they have, and now, now I am intrigued. Here are a my 5 favorites designer knockoffs!


1. Chloe Marcie Small Saddle Bag - $795 at Neiman Marcus


 OR

You could buy this Sole Society Thalia Saddle bag for $49.95 (what!?)

OR 




So, let's keep going...


2. Rebecca Minkoff "Finn" Crossbody - $195


We've all seen this beauty...and maybe even considered buying her. But the idea of fringe and toddlers might have freaked you out. (ok, me. I considered it.) 

 OR







3. Rebecca Minkoff Sofia Backpack - $345

OR

4. Chloe Hudson Bag - $2390 (try not to whip out your credit card)


OR 




5. Prada Glace Twin Pocket Tote - $2565


OR






I could continue, but it's Five on Friday for a reason. 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS