Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Card Linkup Party!


I totally missed the linkup party on Dec 15th. The holiday season is eating me alive - literally - I have bronchitis. (Not fun when pregnant!)

So here it is...3 days late.

I know most people have seen our card's photographs, since our shoot was back in April, but I just loved the way this particular photo worked with this design from Tiny Prints.  We did not do any pregnancy photos for Christmas because I only recently really started to look pregnant (and not just oddly proportioned) and even so, a lot of people still tell me that they didn't even notice I am pregnant. So timing was not our side.




Tom Brodigan with Dog's Life Photography in Palm Beach Gardens took all of these amazing shots of us and our sweet pups. To see more great photos from this shoot, check out my post from this summer here. I figured we'd have one last Christmas card featuring the pups as our "children", as next year there will be a little one stealing the show!

Want to join the Link Up Party and share your Christmas Card?  Use the graphic below, and the #christmascardlinkup on social media posts!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mallory! First off, CONGRATULATIONS! Your Sweet Little One is light up your whole world!

    I love everything about your card. Absolutely Everything!

    Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is the perfect picture for that card! I just love it! And congratulations on adding a new sweet member to the card next Christmas, how exciting!

    Thanks so much for linking up and have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS