Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Hello weekend, I've missed you all week long...

Here we go with my favorite things this week...


ONE: Deck the Palms - Junior League of the Palm Beaches


This weekend is our annual fundraiser and holiday market, Deck the Palms! Tickets are only $10 and you have access to over 70 specialty vendors! To learn more go to: www.shopdeckthepalms.com!


TWO: Fund Your Park - Save the Pineapple House!

This is something I really need your help on, y'all! With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I know it's tough to remember everything, but I'd REALLY appreciate it if you'd take the time to check out our page HERE and perhaps give a $1 to help us preserve this little piece of history! I know many of my readers probably don't live in Palm Beach, but as a nation we need to make historical preservation and education a priority! Plus, you can use it as an excuse to come visit Palm Beach...you've gotta come see the Pineapple House you helped save! (Another bonus: you can see my super awkward YouTube video...and have a good laugh :) )



 THREE: Ash Wedge Sneakers

I know what you may be thinking. They are a tad trendy. Until recently, I've never actually seen a person I know wear them, just Victoria's Secret Supermodels. This week at Junior League I saw a girls wearing these, and I ADORE them. I think you should give them a go...as your trendy purchase this holiday season. I picked up a pair on cyber Monday for 70% off, but I think you can still find them for reasonably lower prices all over department stores. Give it whirl. Live a little. :)


FOUR: Christmas Card Sneak Peak


I was so thrilled when Tiny Prints extending its 40% off through Monday this week - because I got some amazing Christmas cards! I'll let you in on the design...but for now I'll keep the final product a secret so I don't spoil it all for my friends and family. (Sorry, I know you're all just DYING to see my Christmas card - its practically right up there with Kardashian card.)


FIVE: Aioli


My new favorite go-to lunch spot is a little restaurant here in town called Aioli. I've been frequenting it for quite awhile, but its gotten to a point where the owner/chef and staff all know me. Maybe not by name, but as the girl who will stop in and get only a lemonade if nothing else...more than once a week. (Their meyer lemonade is phenomenal.) It's open for breakfast and lunch with to go options for dinner. Each day the soups and quiches change, and they are always fantastic. My favorite sandwiches are the ham, brie, and roasted pear on a cranberry bread AND the roast beef with carmelized onion and horseradish sauce on ciabatta bread. To learn more, look them up on Facebook at Aioli West Palm Beach, or in IG @aioliwpb. Here are some pics of their great meals:






Hungry? I am. Always.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your Christmas cards!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS