Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Shower For Beckett!

This past weekend I flew home to Greenville, where some of my close friends and family threw me the cutest little baby shower for Beckett! I can hardly believe that he will be here in just a few more months! It was so great to see all of my friends in one place, and to celebrate our growing family. It's becoming more real everyday, and this definitely made it seem all the more so!

A special thanks goes out to Ellen, Kelly, Natalie, Ridgley, Kate, Kerry, Brelan & Elizabeth for planning such a special day!!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the party...
The Classic 'bootie' petite fours 

Guest book and adorable cake!



The cutest cake EVER... (from the Bakery off Augusta)


Gourmet Coffee Bar



The 'guest book' was "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" and everyone wrote sweet notes to Baby Beckett!




 Sweetest little pair of shorts, I love them!


My gracious hostesses gave me this adorable Moses Basket!


Kerry, Jen, myself, and Brelan


Ridgley, myself, Jamie, and Elizabeth

My Great Aunt Louise, myself, my sister Ridgley, and my mom

One of my favorites, my college friends trying to feel little Beckett wriggle around!

It's only a matter of time now, and I can't wait to meet the little (active) guy!







1 comment:

  1. This was the most fun! You are adorable! Can't wait to meet Beckett. If he's anything like his mama, he's going to be awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS