Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday: You Need This.

We had an amazing holiday with both of families (very lucky this year!) and while we got a lot of great gifts, there is one in particular that I got that I think might be one of the most useful things I've gotten in a while. (Sans things like baby bathtubs, bassinets, and diaper bags...we all know those will be useful).

My mother in law gave me a travel set of hair tools by CHI. When I opened it, I was excited, but the longer I thought about it, the more I realized what an awesome gift it was. I am not one of those people that was blessed with hair that naturally dries straight, smooth, and shiny. At any one time, 20% of my hair is trying to curl, 40% is trying to stay straight, and then the entire top layer is a combination, exacerbated by frizz. Its a hot mess. Needless to say, when I travel I make do with at least a dryer, but I really need a dryer and a flat iron. And if I have something nice to go to, a curling iron. Or rollers. This hair is high maintenance. The challenge of needing all of these tools is always fitting them into a suitcase. I can easily fit my clothing and shoes in a carry on...it's the toiletries that are the deal breakers. Until now. Behold, the Ultra CHI Travel Tool Kit.


This set, sold at Ulta, comes with a hairdryer strong enough to dry this head of hair (usually the small ones are powerful enough for me) and it comes with 2 attachments - including a diffuser! (Have you ever tried to pack a giant diffuser?? No bueno.) All three tools are travel sized and fit easily into your suitcase, saving SO much space, and are top of the line salon products. 

You need it. Invest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS