Sunday, October 27, 2013

Shameless Selfies

So I know this isn't particularly "fall" but it's still 87 here, and I'm still playing with Summer trends while mixing in few fall! Here are a few looks I've recently put together....




I featured this jeweled Jcrew top in my Fall Must Haves week 2 Post. I broke down and got it, and put it with a taffeta full 50s style skirt (thrift shop find).


I paired the outfit with a pair of Sam Edelman calf hair jeweled flat - I do not believe in too many rhinestones :)


Next up I have a series of Crop top looks - and yes, I'm pushing 30, but they are just so cute!

Crop top - Asos
Peplum skirt - Milly NY

Excuse the blurriness...these are Kristin Cavallari by Chinese Laundry Lotteria sandals (yes, I broke down and got them) you an find them at Dillard's on sale for $41. ( www.dillards.com) 

Crop top - Asos
Maxi Skirt - Victorias Secret





 ***UPDATE*** I recently saw this same top styled the same way by Alessandra Ambrosio (one of my faves..) love this look!


And finally, a sweater featured on  Fall Must Haves Week One:

James Jeans

That's all this week, I'll be back next week with week three must haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS