Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Must Haves: Week Three

Sorry I'm a little late this week! I wrote my post, and then accidentally deleted it. This week I wanted to show you some of my favorite shoe trends hitting stores these days. I found all of these shoes on 6pm.com, and at a pretty deep discount :) right now, you can't go wrong with animal prints, mesh insets, and straps (and I say, the strappier the better!). Now, as I've said in the past, I do live in a tropical climate - so a few of these may not seem too "fall" per se, but hopefully those of you living up North can still appreciate a few of these picks!

The Mary Jane

Case by Pour la Victoire
Need I say anything?
Carmendy by Pour la Victoire
Annabelle by Pour la Victoire
I know the color is a lot, but the video online made fall for these crazy pumps. And, after all. You always need one wild pair of shoes!
Cecilia by Pour la Victoire
Leea by Ivanka Trump



Lace Up Pumps

Darla by Pour la Victoire
I'm pretty obsessed with the color blocking, and lace up features on these shoes!
Shanna by Pour la Victoire 
Thick Straps

Veronica by Pour la Victoire

Up around the Ankle - 

Selena by Pour la Victoire -  love the harness is so chic, and the gold tips really set this pair off!

Basha by Ivanka Trump

Ayla by Ivanka Trump 
The studs on this pair remind me of some fabulous Valentino pumps this fall....



Cries Crossing Straps

Brynna by Ivanka Trump



If these styles are too much for you here are some great classic pumps (sometimes, those are the best pair in your closet). 


The Classic Pump

Erina by Pour la Victoire
Chantal by Pour la Victoire

Irina by Pour la Victoire

Dinah by Ivanka Trump




That's all for right now, see ya next week!

XO,
M















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS