Friday, November 6, 2015

Five on Friday

It's Mallory, here...your long lost blogger friend. I'm hoping one of these days I will learn to balance baby and blogging but for now...well, you can see how well its going.

{ONE}
Two Videos EVERYONE should watch. Chris Christie is stepping out - away from the pack - and speaking out on how America treats drug addiction.





{TWO}
The t-shirt you need to purchase.

I have bought 2 of these tops (black and white stripe and blue and white stripe) - both for $10 at Nordstrom (usually $18). If you need a workhorse-everyday t-shirt (but you still want to look cute) get this top.


The Nordstrom Clearance sale has the solid red on sale for $10...so yeah, I got a third. I've found that it's a great top for fall AND great for a nursing mother who doesn't want to wear ugly ill fitting nursing tanks every day. I might stay at home, but I can't be one of those moms that just wears yoga pants all day. Of course there are days when I do wear workout attire all day, but after a day or two of that, I can't handle it anymore. I just feel like a little piece of me dies when I don't wear real clothes.

So, as I find comfy mommy friendly and cute stuff, I'll be sure to share!

{THREE}
Pottery Barn Hack

My husband and I want to create a gallery wall in our family room. I found a box of frames on Pottery Barn - but they were over $200. So, I took a risk and ordered a set for about $43 off of Amazon. They may be total crap. Or, they might  be perfect. Stay tuned...if this works, I will probably be buying another set!

{FOUR}
Christmas Candle round up

Last year I posted about this AMAZING Christmas candle, and a few weeks back about this one. Now, I have a third. So I thought I'd put them all here for those of you who want you entire house to smell like a Christmas tree (me). 

I bought mine locally at Savvy in Greenville. If you're local, I'd encourage you to buy there! If not, you can find it online (link below).


{FIVE}
Club Chairs for the family room. 
Now that we have a rug and a couch, we are looking for some swivel club chairs. We've narrowed it down to this chair  by Rowe. (The sample online is not so cute, but I promise its cute!) I'm trying to decide between 2 fabrics below. I love love love the plaid (prettier in person, the room was dark) but it could be busy on 2 chairs. Maybe it should be an accent? Which do you like?

Rug

Fabric options...





1 comment:

  1. I have the black and white striped top and it is one of my favorites right now! I just love the way it fits and how it looks under a black vest :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS