Friday, January 15, 2016

Oh Joy!

I am apparently way behind on this one...but have you seen the blog "Oh Joy!"? It's amazing. Joy, is amazing. Her home, once featured in Better Homes and Garden is full of bright color, modern touches, and really embodies her personality. It just so happens that Joy is now collaborating with Target, and selling THE MOST adorable baby nursery items.

First, let's talk about Joy and her adorable house. To see the Better Homes and Garden spread click HERE.

My favorite pictures:

I want those chests SO bad - but she got them on Craigslist. Someone needs to make these. (I'm looking at you, Target).


I really want those lamps.


Kids and style. Can they really coexist?

 “Before I had Ruby, parents told me I’d have to put foam corners on everything and get rid of anything decorative,” says Joy, who became a mom in October 2011. “Sure, some changes need to be made for safety, but I don’t think having a baby means I need to lose my style or the rooms I love.”


Love it? Good, now, let's talk Target.


Cute, huh? #boughtit



For the most part her stuff is girly, but I purchased the crib sheet and I am going to try to make it work for my boy nursery!



To purchase any of this adorable Oh Joy collaboration go to your local Target (or buy online!)

To see Joy's blog click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS