Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hautelook Haul




Hello Gals!

A few weeks ago, I gave in to temptation and splurged on some statement jewelry pieces! The best part about this purchase is the price point. Every item was under $25, and at least 70% off! Unfortunately, this sale is over on Hautelook, but several of these items are still available on Nordstrom Rack. I'm still waiting on the black and gold necklace, but so far I've worn all of the other pieces multiple times!



Hautelook Haul


One concern I tend to have with jewelry is the quality - and just how many wears I will get out of it before the fake gold chains turn black. Clearly, buying online makes this ALOT harder. I typically like to stick to pieces that are gold plated, but will forego that if the price is right.  The benefit of the rhinestone and blue/teal pieces is that they are both sort of an aged gold look - so as I wear them it probably won't show tarnish quite as well.  Here is a glimpse at what they looked like in person.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS