Sunday, September 7, 2014

Champagne Taste on a beer budget

Happy Sunday Funday!

Today's post I am devoting to those of you who love those high end designer looks but perhaps can't stomach the price tag.  As of late I am completely in this boat, as some major life changes are coming down the pike. #teamnospending As a result, I've been keeping my eye out for ways to make my tiny shopping budget go just a little farther!

Recently, my neighbor order these little beauties off of Stuart Weitzman's website, and the moment I saw them, I fell in love. That is, until I saw how much they were. I debated if they were worth it, and then I accidentally came across its doppelganger. (Thank you google for your creepy adds suggesting what I might like...)

 This shoe is the type that looks cute online, but is absolutely amazing on your foot.  The swarovski crystals on this shoe really pick up the light and are the perfect neutral shoe with just the right amount of pizzazz! Since I've moved to South Florida I have become a big fan of the jelly shoe, especially since it. rains. every. day. I've ruined a few pairs of amazing shoes, and absolutely hate running through parking lots barefooted (in an attempt to save my shoes). These shoes have replaced my galoshes (which are too hot to wear) and are MUCH more stylish.


Stuart Weitzman Jealous D'orsay Flat - $200


Now, as much as I love these shoes..let's be real. They are jelly. And while Stuart makes a great shoe, I'm pretty sure we can ALL think of a $200 leather shoe we might rather have.

So, enter our good friend Steve Madden.


Steve Madden Sia $38.95 now on sale for less than $20!

I feel like you can't go wrong with these little flats for only $20, and complete any summer look - and you won't have to check the weather report, you're ready rain or shine!



1 comment:

  1. Those look exactly the same! And what a great show for a rainy summer day!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS