Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Newsday Tuesday (a day late)

Clearly the holiday weekend has set me back a day - but there is so much happening in the world I just felt it better to get a late post up! There are so many crazy things happening right now that I didn't take just one item to dissect and explain. Instead, here are some articles I suggest you read to get you in the 'know' for the week!

1. Russia & Ukraine Ceasefire (That Russia apparently knows nothing about. Invasion? What invasion?)

2. ISIS kills another Journalist

3. The Israelis are still developing land that was supposed to be part of  'Palestine' according to the Two State Solution  (And the U.S. is FINALLY calling them on it)



An interview on a book I am now DYING to read about Iran:




My 'Must Read' Opinion Pages:


President Obama's Unnerving 'Happy Talk' by Dana Milbank

The Senate Republicans' Foolish Fight over ambassadors by David Ignatius

Happy Reading!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS