Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scandal Line at Limited

Today I'm pleased to be linking up with Vodka Infused Lemonade, Home of Malones, and East Coast Chic!






What's better than politics and fashion? My point exactly. Scandal has an amazing way of marrying the things I love the most in this world. Now, thanks to The Limited, we can channel Jackie AND Olivia.

The new Scandal inspired fall line has made its debut at certain Limited stores on September 23rd. While you may not these looks in your local store, you can buy them all on Limited.com! Below are my favorite looks from this collection - it seriously pains me that I we don't have some sort of cool weather in South Florida...because I'm dying over these jackets and sweaters!





Scandal Line at Limited



Coat
thelimited.com


Plaid Cape
thelimited.com


Funnel jacket
thelimited.com



1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS