Monday, August 31, 2015

Baby Clothing Favorites

The vast majority of Beckett's wardrobe is made up of Carter's onesies. As a new mom, I didn't really know of any other brand and so I just stocked up on those. Also, I knew he'd be growing voraciously, in the dead of summer. It seemed like the perfect option. The cut was perfect for him, long and not too wide. However, as he has grown I have gotten a few hand me downs and have found some reallly great brands I wanted to share with you. I loved these because they were just as easy to wear/wash, but were a tad trendier -- and I didn't see every baby on Facebook wearing it. Some are a little pricier - but its nice to have a few outfits for outings that aren't as dressy as a bubble and won't wrinkle - and your child will look precious without sacrificing comfort. I will say, most of these brands ran small for Beckett. He is about 5 mos old (18 lbs) and wearing at least 6 mos in these but more comfortable in 9 mos.

1. Little Giraffe - Nordstrom
I got the shorts version of this onesie from my Sister in Law - so soft and cute!




2. Le Top - Amazon


Beckett in his 4 month shoot wearing his Le Top romper. (size 9 mos, I might add...)


3. Zutano - Nordstrom
4. Kissy Kissy
 (Purchase at Neiman's, Sak's Amazon, etc)
This is one of my favorite brands - it's all SO soft. It's a little pricey - but worth it.


5. Tea Collection - Nordstrom

This would be perfect for learning to crawl with those knee patches!












2 comments:

  1. I see, that your blog needs fresh & unique articles.I know it’s hard to write articles manually everyday, but there is solution for this.
    Kids T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS