Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Speed Blogging


I have abut 20 minutes until I have to wake the baby for his 4 month checkup and vaccines (eeek!) So I'm trying my hand at some speed blogging. Here's what I'm watching/looking at in my free time this morning....


Catching up on my favorite blogs and saw this number....




I saw this on a blog, and I LOVE it. (I LOVE horses fyi).

Watched a little Morning Joe with my coffee...


This is probably the best commentary I have heard on the Iran Nuke Deal, take a listen.


And saw a clip of this with Chuck Todd and HAD to watch it...


I saw a clip of this interview and it was absurd. Other parts weren't as bad. I still really dislike him. There are moments of lucidity but they are brief. This is actually the best I've heard him sound, which isn't saying much.

"You're not even going to believe how many jobs I'll create, Chuck". WORST ANSWER EVER.
Oh, and let's just take Iraq's oil. That won't piss anyone off. (PS the Middle East already thinks that's the whole reason we went to Iraq...)

And, after every comment about war he says, "We got nothing"...as if we go to war to 'get things'? We aren't Nazi Germany doing a land grab or Saddam attempting to claim Kuwait as the 19th province. We don't go to war to "get" things or "get" paid. 




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS