Friday, August 7, 2015

Five On Friday

{ONE}

Another Week at Pawleys. I just got back last night from a short trip to my favorite beach, Pawleys Island. Its the third week I've spent there this summer, and it never gets old! I can't wait to go back on Labor Day Weekend!

{TWO}

Decor ideas for a wood paneled den.

Our new house a cozy wood paneled den. I know it sounds terrible, but honestly I love it. The panels are solid tongue and groove wood and provide a really homey feel. I do know that having a room like this can look dated so I'm scouring the internet to find examples of ways to update it and really enhance the room. Any ideas? Have any of you dealt with a room like this? Bunny Williams just did a spread in Southern Living but I'm still on the hunt for other pictures!



{THREE}

Book Recommendation

I'm currently reading Unbroken - albeit VERY Slowly- and it is SO great! I have not seen the movie, nor plan to. (I strongly dislike Angelina and purposefully do not support ANY of her work). I definitely recommend this book! ITs a great mix of history and action...I can't wait to find out what happens!!

{FOUR}

House organization

Does anyone know of any good bloggers that write about house organization? I have so much stuff, EVERYWHERE. I need help getting it all in its place...HELP!

{FIVE}

Teething

I think we are finally starting to enter into the teething stage...and its weird. My happy, easy, sleepy baby is taking shorter naps, drooling, and even fussing! (gasp) Although no one else seems to think that my baby is now "fussy" or a "challenge" - for him, its a real change! I started using a teething toy that a friend gave me and Beckett loves it! Its made by a company called Bannor Toys - based out west and made with all natural products (bees wax etc). I highly recommend it!

Sorry this is short and sweet, between unpacking and a crying baby, I'm lucky anything was done at all!



1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog on the link-up! Unbroken is definitely on my list of books to read--glad you're enjoying it! And, I will definitely have to check out the Bannor Toys teething stuff once my little guy arrives--love that it is all natural! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS