Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekending: Sister Celebrations

So, that was perhaps the shortest weekend EVER.

Starting on Friday night, my parents, my sister and her fiance, and a close family friend all came over to our new place to have dinner. It was a really fun night, full of stories, laughter, and baby snuggles. Luckily, Beckett was in a good mood and was the life of the party. The real success? Beckett didn't cry when my Dad held him! I think he's finally over his fear of the beard...




On Saturday, I helped host a wedding shower for my sister, who is getting married in October. We held it at a local club, and it was so pretty!

Me, the Bride to be, and our Mom


Cute napkins


the Bride and some of her maids..

And on Sunday, my sister became an ordained minister of the Presbyterian Church. We are so proud of her and thrilled that we got to see it! Unfortunately I couldn't snag a picture of that, and afterward things were too hectic for photos. But, here are a few I caught before the ceremony.

 Beckett with his Great Great Aunt Louise

Daddy and Baby







3 comments:

  1. Loving all those dresses at the shower!! Also, the napkins? TOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bridal shower looks pretty -- cute dress on you!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS