Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday Playing at Pawleys

It's Throwback Thursday, and so my thoughts have revolved around Pawleys Island. I'm remembering the three weeks I've spent at the beach this year, and how relaxing it was to get away from moving, and all the stress of getting settled in the new house (it. has. been. awful).  The days we spend at Granny's Beach House are ones that I remember fondly each year, and I never get tired of being there. The beach is such a special place, and I love that we are able to share this with Beckett -- even though he doesn't remember it yet. I feel like each time we go he's "so much bigger" and ready to hang on the beach...but in reality, he isn't. We are heading back down to Pawleys next week, and I can hardly wait!

So here are a few snaps from our trips...

Beckett and Daddy on the porch hammock - 3 months


 Our annual "Dune" picture - Beckett is 3 months

Mommy and B in August - 4 mos

Mommy and B in August - 4 mos

The whole family at our July Family Week



Passed out on the beach - 3 mos






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS