Monday, July 7, 2014

Breaking down how I break a sweat...

Hello Friends!

One thing I have learned from living in South Florida is that people here take working out seriously. Very. Seriously. And these people definitely work out in STYLE. Within two weeks of joining my gym,  I realized my faded college t-shirts and sofie shorts were not cutting it. Thus began the hunt for new work out clothing...and holy crap the sticker shock! I quickly realized I was going to need to find quality pieces at a price point I could stomach ($30 or less).  Here are my favorite picks:

workout

  • The Green Apple Activewear can be a little pricey but I found all 4 pairs of my shorts/pants at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for rather inexpensive. I love the quality, and they hold up really well. 
  •  Victoria's Secret recently has come out with a fantastic VSX workout line that includes some AMAZING sports bras. I have a lot of hard core work out friends that are devoted to LuluLemon, but I honestly feel like these items are a fraction of the price, with great quality and style! The best part is that they hook like a bra on the back so that they are easy to get on and off. (Major points with me...). 
  • Nike Tank Tops - I chose these two tops from Dick's Sporting Goods because the fit is perfect and they are moisture wicking. And, I bought the Cheese Fries tank for pure comedic value. :)
  • Finally, I have my Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Workout Guide. Ladies, I swear by this! 
 Prior to going to Miami and SC, I had been doing Kayla Itsines's bikini body workout (see my first mention of it here...) I had gotten all the way to week 4, and was becoming rather impressed with myself. I have always struggled with a lower stomach pooch, no matter what I do. But, with this exercise plan, I really began to see my stomach and abs change, and my legs tone without bulking (KEY!) I have a tendency to bulk up when I work my legs, but this workout is really different and is designed to give you a toned slim body. Since I'm sort of starting over after my 3 week hiatus, I'm going to snap a picture this week, and keep track of my progress! I'll keep you up to date....

If you're interested in learning more about Kayla's workout and transformations check out her blog here.

To buy her eBook, and get started today, click HERE!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS