Monday, May 5, 2014

Consignment Queen


My friends and family know that I CANNOT resist a good bargain on a designer item -  it is almost a competition for me to find even better buys with each shopping trip. This past weekend I struck gold once again at a local consignment shop.  I found 3 items by my favorite designers - Milly, Nanette Lepore, and Rebecca Taylor. Each of these pieces can be worn year round down here in Florida, but even if I were still in SC, I think I would get a TON of use out of each of these!
Consignment Queen

Consignment Queen by mattisonave featuring long sleeve ruched tops

1.Milly Bow Back Blouse: My first find was this black and hot pink charmeuse blouse with an adorable bow detail on the back.   This blouse still had a tag on it - (the price ripped off) - and never worn. It was priced at $55 and 50% off - so I got it for less than $30. I can't wait to wear it!


2. Rebecca Taylor Lilly of the Valley Dress: This corset piped dress is in cool fall tones, and is perhaps a couple seasons old and showed ZERO wear. This little gem was priced on sale at $40 -- I mean seriously?!

3. Nanette Lepore Deep Sea Corset Top: This chiffon top might be a little old, but its classic lines and styling make it a timeless piece.  I paired it with a pair of gold shorts to wear out on the town with the  hubbie last weekend and it was perfect! This was my cheapest find of the day for only $15!

I hope this inspires you to find your local consignment store and make someone else's 'trash' your treasure!

xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS