Thursday, October 2, 2014

My new style icon: Mrs. Clooney




It is a sad day when George Clooney goes off the market. (Yes, I realize I am already married.) I will say, however, out of all of the many (many) Clooney ladies, Amal Alamuddin has GOT to be my favorite. She's brilliant and accomplished - which are the main qualities that separate her significantly from the rest of the pretty faces of George's yesteryear.

Amal, largely unknown to the public until recently, has quickly taken the stage on the style scene as well.  I love her cool and sophisticated look - she's like Jennifer Anniston &  Kate Middleton all wrapped up into one. Chic and sophisticated one minute, and cool and casual the next.

Here are some of my favorite Amal looks...

Her dress fitting


The finished look



I never thought it was possible for George to look like a goober...next to her, he kinda does. 

Man, she can rock a hat and jumpsuit.

Casual at the airport. I love a pair of ripped jeans.


Rocking her inner Jackie. Do you SEE those SHOES?! It's like my childhood dream shoe. Pink, and purple.

Classic.

Much to some of my friends' chagrin, I'm a fan of the mullet dress. I also love floral and lace. It's as if my three favorite things got married and had a baby. #needit


Today I'm linking up with:

 White Coat Wardrobe and Perfectly Coutured for Three-fer Thursday

AND

East Coast Chic & Home of Malones for Thoughts for Thursday!





3 comments:

  1. I could not agree more - she is just stunningly beautiful and her looks for the days leading up to and after her wedding were flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too! She is stunning and her wedding gown fit her elegance + style so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so out of the loop- I didn't even know he got married! Last thing I remember was him being with that ex-wrestler.. looks like I need to catch up on my Hollywood gossip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS