Thursday, October 16, 2014

Newsday...Thursday?

Sorry Kids, I saw this video and I just had to. So its Thursday, and I'm posting news. So what.  I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Romney FAN. I mean, really, a HUGE fan. And its not just because I was photographed with him by the AP (and consequently in national newspapers...if only I'd gotten one on MY camera like I did with McCain) I loved the Romney that ran Massachusetts. I loved the Romney that was pre-2012 campaign. I think the Republican party tried to make him something he wasn't, and made him run away from his successes in healthcare. He was known for being personally conservative, but being able to set aside his personal beliefs to govern the way the populace wanted. I've never seen Obama do this. Obama governs the way that he thinks is best for the country. He doesn't care about polls, or all constituencies. He doesn't build relationships with his party, let alone the other party - which is why he will never be remembered or beloved the way that other presidents like Bill Clinton are.

Bottom line. I saw this video from MSNBC's Morning Joe and I just DIED. It's totally correct, we shouldn't be voting for 'Mr. Personality', we should be voting for 'Mr. Get The Job Done'. (Or Ms. Get The Job Done)...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS