Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Couch Potato

 The Affair

Showtime

Dawson's Creek is officially off of Netflix. (I'm already missing Pacey's sweet face and silly antics). Never fear Joshua Jackson fans, The Affair is coming. After reading the synopsis, Showtime assures us that they will twist this plot so much that it will really have you end on end trying to figure out who really is the 'bad guy' in this situation. Well. My mind is made up. Who leaves Pacey for McNulty? No one I tell you. No one. We will see how this goes.

          

Madam Secretary

CBS

I missed the pilot of this show, but luckily I was able to record a weekend showing, and ohmygosh. I'm so impressed, and OBSESSED with this show. If you loved The West Wing like I did, I think you will really enjoy this show.

(also, I think my favorite Samsung commercial precedes this - double win).

           

How to Get Away With Murder

ABC

Let me start by saying how much I love Viola Davis. I'm thrilled to see her on T.V. and in this role. I'm 50/50 on Shonda Rimes. While I love Grey's Anatomy, some of its plot lines are rather unbelievable, and are insulting to the audience. (If Grey Sloan is a top program, why does EVERY patient code, EVERY TIME?) I'm still addicted to the show, but I've started to grow tired of the plot...and being married to a doctor has further spoiled it. I've started on Scandal and think its decent as well. So, I'm going to give this little show a chance. I've watched the pilot, and while I'm not in love, I think it might be worth watching the 2nd/3rd episode to see where it goes.


           

Homeland

Showtime


This is one of my top, very favorite shows of all time. After last season, I had no idea where this storyline could possibly go. I'm dying to see this season and see what's going to happen! Next Sunday, they will be showing 2 episodes! It will be a-mazing!



         

3 comments:

  1. Wait, seriously!? I've been waiting to start Dawson's Creek until I could commit to the entire series (uh, hello xmas time) and now it's gone? GONE!? Noooooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can still get the DVDs, but no more streaming... :(

      Delete
  2. I'm not in love with How to Get Away with Murder either. I hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS