Tuesday, October 7, 2014

If We Couldn't Laugh at Politics, We'd All Go Insane...

Hello Friends!

Happy Newsday Tuesday! Today's news is another "If We Couldn't Laugh at Politics" post.  Today, I'm bringing you this video from the Politico Playbook.  This montage of awful, horrible, but absolutely hysterical political ads made my Tuesday morning, and hopefully it makes yours too. :)

2014's Most Viral Ads

I'm ashamed to say the "Say Yes To The Dress" Spoof ad is for my own state's governor, Rick Scott. But I'd have to say my favorite is Ernst's "Hog Castrating" video...you really can't make this stuff up.


2014's Most Bizarre Ads


Morning Joe (also feeling a little silly today) did an interview with Politico's Mike Allen regarding these videos. However, prior to the interview, decided that this viral video of Kangaroos fighting in an Austrailian neighborhood would add to the segment. These Kangaroos are hilarious, and I could watch them all day.


A quick shout out to my favorite little 'fox' Barley, on his 9th Birthday today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS