Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Today I'm (sorta) linking up for my Friday Five!

(I was too late to Jump on the Five On Friday, but you can catch me on Oh Hey Friday!)






1. Hair Masque

Since I started down the road of expensive hair embellishments, I've found that I need a little something extra to keep it healthy. My hair stylist, Evelyn hounds me constantly about conditioning my hair properly. (if you EVER come to Palm Beach, you should probably stop in at Cosmo & Company for a manicure, haircut, whatever. Bonus - if you want to feel really VIP, you can valet your car, and they will wash it for you. ) In the past, conditioning for me meant whatever was in the shower. Last week when I went in for my latest round of highlights I opted to go a little lighter, and decided I would finally take the plunge into the world of hair masques in an effort to keep it healthy. Dying your hair can do a lot of damage, and dying dark hair a light caramel color can be brutal. Evelyn suggested I purchase this product:


I've used it a few times, and I'm a big fan. Stay tuned for some updates on how well its working!
I know I've talked about getting highlights before, but never got around to posting a picture of them...so here's a little selfie I snapped this morning at work. Beware, I'm awful at them, and I never know what to do with my face. But you get the idea.





this is apparently called 'balayage highlights' - but its not a lot...I had to take baby steps...

PS - if you are interested in seeing more balayage highlight photos, I suggest following my stylist on IG: @hairby_evelyn


2. Kate Spade Video
I don't know if you have noticed, but Anna Kendrick has been all over KateSpade.com as of late. On Thursday, Kate Spade posted a clip of this video on their IG account, and it is hilarious. I absolutely love Anna Kendrick (follow her twitter, she's fantastic), she has a great talent for comedy, drama, vampire flicks, and even singing in Christmas specials. She does it all. Enjoy this adorable video, and Kate's adorable...everything.



3. Ann Taylor LOFT Maternity - who else knew about this??

Last weekend, Ann Taylor LOFT had 60% off of their sale. 60%. AND I discovered they make maternity clothing. My goodies arrive today, I can't wait to see it all!!!
 #thejigisupthebumpishere #nomoreregularclothes

4. Taylor Swift's Photo Bomb
So this past week Taylor Swift photo bombed someone's photo shoot in Nashville. She was jogging along in the park, and this happened:

Read the rest of the story here... 

I've never been a huge Taylor fan, I don't dislike her, just not a big fan. However, as of late, she has really started to grow on me. This makes me like her even more. 



5. Best Tinder Conversation Ever

If you follow me on IG or FB, you  saw this post yesterday. I love it, and I literally laughed out loud when I read it. Perhaps I'm just a little too obsessed with "Don't Stop Believin'". But probably not.






Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS