Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

Update - apparently blogger deleted this post at first - so I re-wrote it. Blah. Blogging's tough.


I'm excited to bring to you my first Five on Friday! I'm moving a little bit slow this morning as my hubbie and I had a bit of an impromptu 'night on the town' last night (I think we forgot it was only Thursday). How can you stop drinking margaritas when THIS is your view?! 






So back to my five.... 

ONE 


Crop Tops: As I've blogged about before, I am a lover of the crop top. Last night I wore my favorite crop top/pencil skirt ensemble, and I just wanted to share it! This is one of my 'steals' this summer from (get this) Express. I came across it via fashion blogger Sydne Summer (see how she wore it below at Miami Fashion Week).  To see more photos, or her other looks click here!



I didn't have time for a proper photo..but here's a bathroom selfie :)

TWO

Kayla Itsines Bikini Guide: How do I feel confident enough to sport that crop top? Easy, Kayla Itsines. Check her out on Instagram, she posts amazing before and after shots, as well as work out tips.  Her eBook is full of 12 week circuit training routines to whip your body into shape in no time! I have found that this workout works better for me than even working out with a trainer! She knows how to tone without bulking, and the best part is that its only 30 minutes!



 THREE

Bright Lenses on Raybans: I broke the nose piece off of my Rayban Aviators (don't ask how) and I found out this week that they likely cannot be fixed. So, little known fact, I found out that if you send in your Raybans for service and they cannot be fixed, you will get 50% off of a new pair of glasses - and not just Rayban, any of the Luxottica brands (this includes Chanel ladies...) So, I have been eyeing new styles, and I just love these bright and colorful glasses! Its a great way to jazz up an old favorite.



FOUR

Beach Yoga: This week I found out from a co-worker that there is someone offering Beach Yoga at a beach near my house on Saturday mornings. At only $5 a class, I am SOLD. I love Yoga, and I love the beach. What could be better??

FIVE

Golfing with the hubby: I am not an avid golfer by any means, but I can (sort of ) hit the ball. So, this weekend my husband and I are going to go play golf together for the first time! I am so excited, and hopefully after this he will be convinced that I need my own set of clubs! #nomorerenting #iwantpurpleones



a little snapshot of the course we'll be playing
So, What are YOUR five??

xoxo
M




3 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of crop tops...on myself...BUT you make them look good! Cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're so sweet! The trick is a high waisted skirt...and the pretty much the only thing showing is the smallest part of your waist. Try it, you may like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, you are rocking the crop top!! Love it!!

    And those sunglasses are fabulous - perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS