Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Style Weekly Link Up



The key to beating the heat AND the AC in the South Florida summer is to layer! It's hard to dress for 100 degrees outdoors, and 60 degrees indoors. Today I chose slimming white cropped jeans, a gauzy high low sweater over a tissue tank. To dress it up for work I added nude patent heels and a big chunky necklace and cocktail ring.


Untitled #14

Still don't have that professional photographer...so here we are again with the selfies.... :)








2 comments:

  1. Love the color of that top! And your necklace is pretty :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Xo

    Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! My GFC link is on the bottom right side of my page!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS