Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Drop Waisted Ruffle Everything

As you've seen in blog posts before, I will usually buy anything with a ruffle or a drop waist, or both.
Perhaps its in my genetic makeup to choose trends that ridiculous, slightly over the top, and extremely hard to pull off. That has to be the only explanation for my love of drop waisted or cropped ANYTHING.

So naturally, when I saw this little beauty on Banana Republic.com today, (and subsequently saw it was 40% off) I fell in love. Maybe it's the ruffles. Maybe it's the discount. We'll never know. I feel like this is going to go quickly, so head on over to Banana Republic today snag yourself one! Use code BRFOREVER.







1 comment:

  1. I know, this post is five years old, but look at this timeless, beautiful dress. It does not look hard to pull of, really. Greetings from a www.kupfertopf-set.de

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS