Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday!



{one}

Miss Adventure Episode Four

While this one isn't my favorite, I still really enjoy Anna Kendrick. I wish Zosia Mamet was more like Shoshanna on "Girls"...her real self isn't nearly as entertaining.



{two}

Family Room Club Chairs

I finally chose fabric for my club chairs...and I chose neither of the fabrics I talked about last week. Instead I chose this take on a classic herringbone pattern



{three}

New Simple Recipe

I found this recipe on Pinterest and absolutely loved it! It was crazy easy, and didn't look like it. My kind of meal.

Salmon Stuffed with Sun dried Tomatoes, Spinach, and Feta

To get the recipe, go here.


{four}

This fox hat.

My mother in law bought this in NYC, and I L-O-V-E it. I want Beckett to wear it everyday. For the rest of his life.



{five}
Open Studios

Last weekend in Greenville was Open Studios - essentially an 'art crawl' around the city. If you're ever in Greenville o this weekend, I highly recommend it. I am not much of an art conoissuer, however I really enjoyed going from gallery to gallery looking at the works of local artists. Not only can you find some amazing peices for your home, but also support local artists! One artist that I really enjoyed (of several) was Joseph Bradley.  I couldn't get many pictures, but I did get some of Bradley's  -- so here are some of my favorites. (Sorry these pictures aren't great, I didn't intend to use for the blog - just to send to my husband!)




 This weekend a college friend is staying with us and another is coming to visit on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to a weekend of storytelling, laughing, and of course some wine!

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS