Thursday, November 19, 2015

Happenings...

We FINALLY got a painter and they started this week. Wohoooo! I don't think I've ever shared pictures of my upstairs but I've tried to snap a few 'before' pictures as the guys are working. In the grand scheme of 'bad room colors' we really lucked out with this house. The entire house is in light neutrals - and while I might choose a slightly different shade or color I really don't mind any of the downstairs colors. The upstairs though..has some strong color choices. Primarily, the baby's room. It's bright. REALLY bright. I will not miss that color.





The bathroom is green, and not a bad green, but the cabinets need painting and if we're painting...we might as well do the walls.

The guest room is brown - and again, not the worst brown - but everything in the room is brown. Ceiling and all. I considered just painting the ceiling...but decided just to do it all.



Yesterday the guys did patching and trim painting, so there's not much progress to speak of. But I'm already in love with the color. Next up, nursery decorating. Part of me is super excited to finally create an adorable baby nursery (7 months late albeit) and part of me kind of liked having an excuse for having not done it yet...Pinterest, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS