Monday, November 30, 2015

Look For Less: Nursery Hack

Since Beckett's room is no longer a shade of electric blue, and a beautiful blank slate, I have been in a frenzy to get it decorated. He's already 7 months, nearly 8, and I've been itching to put his nursery together. In my research I've come across several nurseries with the below animal prints. I tracked them down to Restoration Hardware Baby.


There are dozens of baby animal photos available, and there is almost no other print that I've seen that compares. Here's the rub: the price. For the low low price of $199 EACH you can own one of these. Well, no surprise that I could not stomach paying $800 on nursery art.

I did some additional digging and it turns out that Sharon Montrose (the photographer) sells the photos both framed and unframed.  Today and tomorrow you can take advantage of their holiday sale - buy 3 get 1 free! You can buy an 8x10 print unframed for $25 (or 4 for $75 with this promo) and then purchase a matted frame on Amazon.com for $15 (depending on what kind of frame you want).

I'm so thrilled to have gotten these prints at such a great price, and can't wait to show you the finished product!

Nursery Inspiration:









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS