Friday, August 29, 2014

Oh, Hey Friday!

Oh, Hey Friday!



Praise the Lord, I made it to the 3-day Weekend! I’ve been needing one of these since…well, my last 3 day weekend. Which might have only been 2 weeks ago. Whatever.  This week I’m linking up again, in an effort to break my postless streak this week. I’ve been terrible about writing, partly due to my Dawson’s Creek obsession (yes, its still going) and an ever growing pile of “To-Do’s” at home.

Here are the five things that are making my week:

ONE

Obama’s Tan Suit – Yesterday the President wore an unsuspected tan suit, that caused quite a stir on social media. But, I suppose if you plan a press conference in which you tell the world in no uncertain terms that you don’t really have a plan to stop the greatest terrorist threat since 9/11 AND you’re not real interested in doing much to stop Putin’s sprawl into Ukraine you should at least look snazzy. I mean at least he looks professional, if nothing else. #theaudacityoftaupe #yeswetan #taupeandchange




TWO


This month’s Vogue – It was like a phone book was left at my door. Literally. This issue has over 856 pages of pure unadulterated fashion. I can’t wait to read it this weekend!



    THREE      

 Russia’s excuse for sending 1000 troops into Ukraine “We got lost”.Yes. Literally. They said this. Here’s a tweet I saw yesterday that I died over:


FOUR

 Flavor Palm Beach – This month is Flavor Palm Beach! I can’t wait to cash in on some great meals at a discounted price! Palm Beach has some amazing restaurants that can be impossible to get reservations for during season, and even if you do, it can get pretty pricey, pretty fast. Taste of Palm Beach offers three course dinners for either $30 of $50 – a steal on the island.

FIVE

 And, the last one is the most obvious, a three day weekend. What’s better than an extra day to accomplish absolutely nothing? J


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS