Thursday, August 21, 2014

Piperlime Guest Editor - Chrissy Teigen!

Here we go with Thoughts for Thursday!


I've blogged about her before, and I'm about to do it again. You may know Chrissy Teigen from her modeling jobs, or her infamous cover of Sports Illustrated this year with Lilly Aldridge, and Nina Agdal - but I'd say the best thing about her is her personality. Sure, she's gorgeous, and looks great in just about anything, but she's also hilarious...and very talented in the kitchen! I especially enjoy that she shares her 'flops' with her fans - for instance, last week she attempted to make ravioli, and only one came out right. She has a clever and interesting blog about cooking, and you can tell it's something she is definitely passionate about.  Bacon is one of those things. (The girl loves. bacon.) She's funny, and silly and doesn't take herself too seriously, while also exuding a sense of confidence and ease that I really appreciate. She has great style and often I see her mix pieces that I would never dream to do, and it makes me want to run to the mall immediately to try. For example - I have often seen her pair over the knee boots with cut-off jean shorts. Think your OTK boots are for fall/winter only? Think you can't own a pair because you live in FL? Think again. If Chrissy can do it, so can we! (I told myself I couldn't get a pair when I moved to South Florida...guess I missed the boat on that one!)


.

Ok, enough gushing about Chrissy, her blog, her style...oh wait, nope not done with that.  So, for those for those of you who shop Piperlime as I do, you know that they regularly bring in guest editors.  This week they unveiled that Chrissy is one of their newest editors and debuted her picks.  Here are a few of my faves:


Hive and Honey Nylon Anorak

Shutz - I'm seriously in love with this shoe brand

Rails Flannel Shirt

Clare V

Trina Turk Mara Crop top and skirt - I've posted about this before...I think it's a sign I need it!

Milly NY

Current/Elliot Jacket

Kate Spade NY

AG - Adriano Goldschmeid - noticing a trend? I love bordeaux...

BB Dakota Tank

So head on over to Piperlime and see Chrissy's interveiw, as well as the rest of her favorite things!

XO
M



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up!! I really love all her picks from Piperlime - especially the burgundy pants!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS